About SERVPRO of South Portland
Neil & Jared Lamey
Owners of SERVPRO of South Portland
SERVPRO of South Portland understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of South Portland specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of South Portland can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of South Portland.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- IICRC Certified Firm
- Reets Drying Academy
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- Better Business Bureau
- ABC Associated Builders and Contractors Inc of Maine
- Sebago Lakes Chamber of Commerce
- MREMA- Maine Real Estate Managers Association
- Maine Apartment Association
- Portland Chamber of Commerce
- IICRC - Certified
- American Red Cross of Maine